Everything For Baby
BabyStyle Oyster 3 Pushchair A Full Review
BabyStyle Oyster 3
The following review is based on the experience of using the new Oyster 3 pushchair from BabyStyle.
This is the latest offering, it is a luxury pushchair that can be made use of as a stand-alone pushchair or as a component of a travel system.
We were provided with this pushchair to experiment with Jacob, he is 2.5 years old to see exactly how it faired with everyday life and get our individual point of view on all its attributes.
BabyStyle Oyster 3 Features
- Multi-position, lie-flat seat unit (rear or forward facing) from birth.
- Lightweight chassis and telescopic handle design with 4 adjustable positions.
- Swivel front wheels with one click locking mechanism.
- Spacious shopping basket with additional pocket(Perfect for rain cover)
- Travel system and Carrycot compatible(Car seat and Carrycot are not included)
The BabyStyle Oyster 3 Stroller may be larger but offers an incredibly compact fold.
- The Oyster 3 offers a higher seating position, larger wheels and a bigger weight capacity of 20kg.
- The forward and parent facing seat unit and chassis will fold small and compact for storage or travel.
- The hood and harness height can be adjusted to suit a growing infant.
- There is also a Pullout sun visor & ventilation net. The hood features UV 50+ protection. You can Unzip and extend the XL canopy.
- You can easily adjust the calf rest, and the footwell can be propped up for additional comfort.
- There are puncture-free tyres and all round suspension for a smoother multi terrain ride.
- Stroller with Seat Unit open is: 77cm x 57 cm x 109 cm
- Stroller (with wheels) folded with seat unit: 70cm x 57cm x 37cm.
- Chassis with wheels and seat (complete): 12kg.
For more details on BabyStyle Systems Visit This Page